Experience, Trust & Service
At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodrick Realty, we guarantee to make the sale of your home go as smoothly as possible. We use our expertise in helping you stage your home, which makes it easier for prospective buyers to imagine themselves living there. Our agents also strive to secure the best market price for your home with the least of hassle, in the shortest time.
Selling your home can be just as stressful as buying one. Use these tips to give your home that extra edge, and remember to make an appointment with one of our agents to make the process as smooth as possible.
Your Needs Come First
The following topics outlined below can help us understand your goals and help us build a strong working relationship:
- How we will work together in the marketing and sale of your property.
- The objectives you want to achieve from the sale of your house and the support you expect to receive from us.
- How the homeselling process should be tailored to fit the characteristics of your property.
Understanding Your Expectations
The following topics will help us understand what is most important to you in the sale of your property.
- Time frame
- Relocation assistance
- Homeselling decisions
- Marketing plan
- Previous homeselling experience
- Positive experiences
Appreciating Your Property
Each property has special features that may interest buyers.
- What do you feel are the most appealing features of this property?
- What features does this property have that differentiate it from other similar properties?
- What changes or enhancements would you suggest to make your property as salable as possible?
- What do you regard as the most attractive features of the surrounding neighborhood?
- Do you have any special terms or conditions regarding the sale of your property we should be aware of (e.g., items of personal property to be excluded, etc.)?
- Are you aware of any problems or concerns regarding the property or the neighborhood that will need to be disclosed to prospective buyers?
Marketing Your Home
To successfully promote your property to the market, a comprehensive plan of targeted activities is essential. Our unique marketing program will be tailored to you and your home which will have three aims:
- Promote directly to prospective buyers
- Enlist the efforts of other real estate professionals
- Maintain communication with you